Denver

Denver

Sunday, February 22, 2015

2-17-15 Stayed Put!

Hello Everyone!
This week was good and busy!
- Transfers: a surprise for everyone, I stayed in Coal Creek.  None of us saw this coming...at all.  But it will be good.  Hopefully I'll get to see a few more things happen while I am here.  The ward is very excited they get to "kill" me. (That means a missionary finishes with you and goes home.)  They haven't had the chance to "kill" one in a while and they are already having fun teasing me about it.
- My new companion is Sister Marshall.  She is from Utah and is 24.  She has been on her mission for 14 months.
- had some great lessons this week; saw some great progression!
- had zone meeting this week.  It was so spiritual!  Great trainings.
- Daniel's baptism went so good!!  Of course, I was crying.  I was so happy for that family. The confirmation didn't go quite as well haha.  They showed up late for church and so we have to do it next week...hope they come lol!

Sorry there isn't too much to report this week.  Yes, it was busy, but with lots of small things to get ready for transfers and the baptism.  haha Sorry, I know this is boring and doesn't sound like I am doing good, but I am!  I hope you have a great week!  Talk to you next week with hopefully more to say! Love you, Sister Grossman

No comments:

Post a Comment