Denver

Denver

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Regarding mail and my address

Forgot to tell you what they said about mail.  They do request that you send it to the mission home instead of to the member's house.  Partially because of people moving around, and I think (I'm not sure if I was dreaming this part since I kept nodding off or if they did say this.  I think it may be made up) so you're not giving out people's address.  I think they'll just readdress it and send it on...maybe.  I'll work on clarifying that for you. :) And then if you send packages, they request that you send it through US postal, priority not regular.  That way they can just readdress it and send it on.  They try to get mail through as quickly as possible.  If not, they have to wait until someone is going out there.  I know that wasn't much help, but I'll get a better answer for you! Love you!

Mission Home Address:
Sister Jessie Grossman
Colorado Denver North Mission
1250 Main Street
Broomsfield, CO  80020-2932

No comments:

Post a Comment